Saturday, September 6, 2014

57th Merdeka Day...Since 1957!

 Flower deco at the Grand stand
 
Since its 57th Merdeka, I wished to witness the parade and feel the patriotism at Dataran Merdeka which I had never done in my life before. Yeah, I know its a big shame. I hate crowd that's why.

Well, I reached the venue finally. Joined my friend Suba, who waited there patiently for me. While walked through the way heading to Dataran Merdeka, my heart was pumping so fast. I can't wait to feel the excitement. It was so thrilling. We walked through in the crowd (which I hate the most, with lack of oxygen and various of "aroma") to find a best spot for us to stand and watch the parade.

Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad


The exact view of Tiang Bendera Jalar Gemilang from where I was standing

Yes, amazingly we've got a superb port which is very near to the road. Our excitements had reached the highest level when the military parade started. We both love army. And getting married with an army man is my dream but the truth is, till now I have never met or befriend with anybody from ARMY...! When the military tanks were on parade, I felt how lucky we are to see this tanks only on our National Days while in other countries, it was vice versa. I m speechless and just watched them with opened mouth.













 Parade Video 1

 
 Parade Video 2

The best part of among the whole parade show was the jet show. Its a real goose bump to watch it live. You can feel the sound of the jets, at your feet. Such a proud moment...! Salute you, soldiers and air force pilots. And the parade ended with our Allahyarham Dato' Sudirman's evergreen song, Tanggal 31...!

 Parade Video 3
 

After the ceremony, we joined the crowd to send off the Agong and PM by waving flags with cheers. I had supposed to feel this all in my primary school ages, yet I am still proud at least I had felt it now. We left the dataran as a proud Malaysians to fulfill our next mission. Headed straight to Taman Rama-Rama for photography. See you again...:)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment